Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the cause for pening2

salam. *yawn*

its almost six. i've told en faisal i can stay up without sleeping at all but i cudn sleep first and wake up later to study. see. this is the solid proof. i've locked 3 alarms to ring at 3 am. but i only woke up just now. no regrets. i've fully recharged myself. yay! =) unfortunately im in no mood to study. haha. due to unlimited usage to the internet, petom havent been shut down for two days. and i have been pampering myself with youtube on my bed. haha. this cant go on forever. oh well, its only for a month. i will redeem it by studying till late. i promise! =)

discovering a new post from en faisal lightens up my face. =) its been long since his last post. i kept forcing him to post something new. it must be hard for him to please my needs, with all the studying and extra work he's been doing. sorry for being a pain in the ass. u deserve better syg. like yesterday, he was being extra worried on me. i cudn even utter a word because i was too tired. i only slept for two hours, and i woke up to two reports and little boys. haihh. tak menarik langsung. i kept slamming myself to bed every time i got the chance. this will surely drain my youth. en faisal was sweet enough to company me all through the day. well, most of the day la. haha. i miss him now since he's away in dreamland. =)

its obvious im just another burden he has to carry. a big one. with big appetite. haha. seriously, i've always wonder whether he has any regrets by being with me. his life could be the other way round. despite everything that had happened, he still fights for what he believes on. me. thank you. i dont know how well should i put this. but i hope i love you is enough and completed everything. i love you with all my heart and there is nothing else i could ask for more. with all the crappy jokes i've been telling him he still takes me seriously. he makes me feel pretty when i know im ugly. i admire him for his sureness on me. i admire him for his willingness to make me happy in whatever way.

sometimes things are better left unsaid. because however the words are said, it will probably wont be understood. i love you for taking the risk(me), even if the world is against us.

No comments: