Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the 100th post

life have been pretty hectic this few weeks. im sorry i have to be occupied with tonnes of workloads while i think i should have been in selangor where i am needed. ibu tak sehat nak jalan jauh lagi. plus, economy tak memberangsangkan. how i wished im older right now, and able to do things on my own. i thought nenek, maksu and acik might need my help. if it werent for the tonnes of works and shortage of money. i would have got on the next bas to kl. at least ika boleh la wakilkan ibu. plus its been long since we last visited arwah ina. watching them coping with life of losing hafiz, kind of reminded me of how hard it was and it still is for me to cope with life when losing a bestfriend, a sister. a part of me.

ika doakan semoga makngah sekeluarga diberi kekuatan untuk mengharungi hidup sebagaimana ika dan keluarga telah diberi kekuatan menghadapi ujian dariNya. Malah, mohon ika agar makngah dapat yang lebih baik dari ika. Aminn.


p/s: im only a phone call away if u need me.
p/p/s:happy 22nd birthday en faisal. updates will be up after my tests
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

takziah and hopefully they recover well..wish you well

Anonymous said...

semuge sumenye berjalan baik. amin~

p/s- dtg ah bilek lgk aku kalo rase2 perlukan seseorg ntok becakap.

-nad

AYESHA SYAHIRA said...

thnks kak ika :)