Friday, July 10, 2009

first week in college summary.

its friday. and my last class just ended. it ended early, alhamdulillah since im having stomachache and headache due of math 4. takde la payah mana pun chapter 2, cuma kelas junior yang ika join ni peramah sikit. dalam kelas tadi gak la bertelagah method- method tuh. yang mat ni cerita lain, yang minah ni cerita lain. mana satu mitos nak pakai pun tak tahu. jadi pening. kelas math tu pulak clash dengan budak course lain, so kami di halau. so here's the summary.
  1. i hate mondays. from now on. why? coz i got maths class every monday for 3 straight hours at 8am. afterwards, solid II. pfft.
  2. due to space constraints, all my classes are packed. gabung 2 sections. and we have to fight for front rows and lecturer's attention.
  3. i have night class on wednesday. and its fricking dark and fricking scary and fricking lonely. coz all my friends are now staying outside. except for me.
  4. i thought this sem people would stop taking me for a freshie, but unfortunately they still do. just like the other night, i was given a bottle of water ( i refused). he thought i was also lost and might be thirsty. padahal dia yang freshie. and just petang tadi, while i was walking back this random guy just came to me and said "hi budak baru eh? nama saya azrin, saya bujang." what the fuck?! (first time mencarut dalam blog.)
  5. i walk fast. and i bumped into a young, male lecturer. i was all panicked and guilty. he smiled cynically. i ran. bengang.
  6. i dropped thick-library books on my way back to hostel. in public. aargh.
  7. an old friend, ya came to visit. we spent hours on my bed gossiping.
  8. i hate having class on friday evening. i cant go out with ya.
  9. i was late to my maths class because dee picked up ya late. i have to accompany her till dee came. i was NEVER late to class. i broke my own record.
  10. i kinda promised kim that i'll go to her raya's open house this year, since i never came, and this is her final year.
  11. today was pretty rough, i called pesa to talk to him and accompany me and my angry stomach back to my room, and he just dropped the call coz he had to bowl. me walking alone again.
  12. i dont like my new room. its too near to the guys and this huge cctv hanging like a super light bulb. it makes me feel like a cyber-slut. they watch me on screen.
  13. i dropped a kilo. =)
  14. ayah said 0.06 is a very huge difference. so i cant ask for a car since im not on dean's list.
  15. i wish im an ostrich. whenever i feel down i can just bury my head in the soil.


p/s: dont bother ask why this post is meriah with colors. i just had nothing better to do.

4 comments:

wanie sk said...

rilex ika ye ^-^,

ktpun sama ngn ika,ada class mlm rbu this coming semester [sigh]

chayok2!!

ikabash said...

tu la.. bese la.. dugaan orang belajar.. :)

pessa said...

im sorry

Machicken said...

Sian Ika...tabah2..baru je mule sem tue...xsangka yer Ika bole bgelar 'freshie'...muke nmpk mude tue beb..