Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 things you hate/love about me.

  1. im a morning person. seriously.
  2. i put my family first over anything. life taught me that.
  3. i used to listen to westlife. oh wait, i still do.
  4. i've stopped complaining over my body. i love me. i realized complaining doesn't solve problem. learning to be grateful.
  5. weird things. and cheap.
  6. i was put in an incubator the minute i was born.
  7. i have undergone 2 surgeries. i think.
  8. when i was 10, ayah bought me a bmx while other girls got barbies. it ended with blood all over my shirt, and lower left arm got another elbow. and 8 stitches. the bike was ruined.
  9. im fond of red. but ayah thinks its a bad color for cars, when its not ferrari or lambo.
  10. sejak bercinta lagi sekali ni, selera saya bertambah. dan bertambah.
  11. i hate being alone. but sometimes i need my space.
  12. my friends told me i wave hi/goodbye weirdly. they find it amusing.
  13. i dream of a beach wedding
  14. i love, love john mayer.
  15. i named my car ahmad.
  16. senang jadi tension
  17. i laugh hard
  18. i like star wars
  19. i like drummers.
  20. banyak berfikir negatif dari positif. maka jadi panik selalu.
  21. i sometimes like to keep things to myself.
  22. i love pretty lights. i love my luke's lightsaber.
  23. i easily fall for sweet things.
  24. ibu said, when i was still a baby, the only way to put me to sleep was car rides. ayah did it every night. i wasted ayah's scholar's money, and things dont come cheap in uk.
  25. my parents think im aneh too. they find it hard to get me birthday gifts. it always ended with mugs.
  26. a week before pmr, i handed my handphone to ibu, i said it was a distraction. adik thought an old woman was possesing me.
  27. by the time im in matriculation, i was like an only child, i always get what i wanted. i was spoiled. adik thought i was possesed by a little spoil brat.
  28. im afraid to go through surgery in my sleep, im afraid to die in coma and unprepared.
  29. i believe i am socially inactive. i dont know how to start conversations or meet new people. im always comfortable to old ones.
  30. i dont know what would i've become without ibu. ibu has always been there for me. ibu mostly helped me in making friends and keeping them. ibu always make the first step for me, she started things for me, and only then i'll take control and finish them.

tagged by dyana. thanks for tagging babe!

3 comments:

pessa said...

terharu bace =)sya kene buat gak??hehe

ikabash said...

nak buat, buat la.. any1 caaannnn.. haha

lady dyana said...

:) ak suke..
pessa, wat la gak.. :D