Tuesday, November 23, 2010

it's not really a quarter after one, but i need you now.


im depresssssssss.

you always tell me to eat. "makan tau." sekarang asyik fikir makan je, mandi fikir makan, exam tadi pun fikir makan. kalau tak makan je saya jadi takut. "apasal tak makan?". saya lupa.

sem lepas boleh la nak lupa, ada orang sound tiap- tiap kali. "apasal tak makan?". lupa. siap- siap jumpa kat bawah. duduk je. semua terhidang depan mata. "macam mana boleh lupe?". tadi buat kerja tak perasan dah petang. tak rasa lapar pun.

you picked me up from exam."macam mana paper tadi?". sucks. i want ice cream!. "ok jom!"


i organized my time, what time should i eat, study, sleep. supaya tak lupa pesanan. so you wont get mad at me. because we are 4 hours drive apart. :(


how do you expect me not to be mad at you, when everything around me reminds me of you?

i hate it when i have to eat nasi ayam cili by myself. it was our cheap meal remember? we ordered extra pedas, sampai hingus meleleh and laugh at each other of how silly we looked.

i hate it when i make fun out of myself, and im the only one laughing. :( you always laugh the loudest when it comes to making fun of me.

i extra hate it when this is my first exam paper without you. you always picked me up from exams. walaupun jalan kaki. if my paper sucks, we go eat cendol. and we will compare which batch is the toughest, mine or yours.


how do you expect me not to be mad at you, when everything around me reminds me of you? :(

2 comments:

pessa said...

maaf sayang kerana abg takde di sana sebagai peneman...maaf =(

MOHD ZAKI said...

alahai...kuikui...hope you two doing well...