Wednesday, May 13, 2015

life comes from me part 2

You chose this life/path.

That's what i've been getting since i have fattah. Is it wrong to say what's in my head? It's not everyday. Most weekdays it will only be me and fattah. On weekends i'll be putting on my happy-housewife face cause i'll be meeting my in laws or my parents. Can i get to talk to adults now?

I know it sounds like i'm whining but no want seems to understands what i have sacrificed, its a major turn around for me. From getting salary, getting out of the house, driving to being a mom. I dont get to go out like i used to. With fattah crying, making me feel like i'm a bad mother.

It just like nothing i do is good enough. I stayed at home, so i should get things done more. But i didn't because taking care of a baby took most of my time. I didnt even have enough time to do what i wanted to do-with ALL this free time people think i have now.

You know what? I have to calculate how many minutes i take for shower and brushing my teeth every morning.

I decided i'll stop talking about my baby blues, or blurt it. Whatever. When they have their own kids one day, they'll know.

I love my baby, my new life, so what if it doesnt go according to plan. Its my plan, my life. I just know there's something better for me. I just know. :)

No comments: