Thursday, November 12, 2009

take me to the club, i need to dance.

2 papers down.

i've been having this massive headache this few days. i rarely talk to people. when i talk i get nauseous. i've been dealing with dramas my whole life. i dont need another one from myself. but this is for real. i couldnt hold it any longer. i couldnt scream, i couldnt run, i couldnt escape. i felt like my uni was shrinking on me. it was so clutterred, so full, so suffocating.

he wanted to get me talking. but i dont know where to start. im starting to lose interest in things, what im wearing, and i dont even know how to decide. im being dramatic, and i hated it. but i cant helped it. hence, im became silence.

im mad. for things not going how i expect it to be. for things being out of my control. i am even mad of what she had done. i know you are reading this, stalker. because my baby sister got mine linked to hers. get your own life bitch. stop invading my life and using my stuff. we dont know each other, you were not properly introduced to me. so why would i treat you nicely? im no hypocrite, and im not going to treat u any different just because you know my family. there's a fine line on whats wrong and whats not. and i guess you are too immature to understand them.

said you were forced, you had no other choice. you have your mouth to say no right? or you are just plain stupid? then how u got into uni? buy your way in? bloody. i dont believe anything that came out from your mouth. not even that sweet smile. pity, u got the face, but not the brain. you are too damn shallow. you dont see things in bigger perspective. and im grateful for that, i least i know where i am, on top of you.


last warning bitch. i got your number. and you know the world is on my side.


p/s: huh, i got this fantasy where i wrote your number everywhere i go, "call this bitch, surely to be entertained. 012-XXXXXXXX". pergi sujud syukur i didnt do that.

No comments: