Sunday, October 5, 2008

parents.

celebrating raya in a rush. couldnt really enjoy it as much as i did when i was younger. but as you're getting older and wiser, you came to realize its true meaning and what's really important. and it's this raya i found myself closer to both my parents. ibu just cant stop babbling and kept feeding me with her school friends's stories and what i've been missing while i was away in college for the whole month of fasting. i felt like im her best friend all of the sudden. she postponed her raya shopping and waited for me to do it together. (since i have good taste and all. haha) im glad that im able to talk to her like a friend, but she's still there for me as a mother would.

since i got my license and driving LEGALLY, ayah has treated me as one of his gang. not like he has a gang or anything. but i feel close to him. ayah let me drove his mpv today and i was going like-fast! ibu kept reminding to slow down. ayah couldnt stop critisizing me. parents. ibu gave me a no touchy sign to her new car, though i like her car better tapi mpv lame ayah boleh buat lenjan. but it was that one night at my grandparents home at banting, when boredness was all over in the air, ayah came to me and said "jom pegi mamak". it was still a surprise to me, it wasnt like ayah. he always do things on his own. probably because he dont have any sons, besela.. pompuan2 ade geng sendiri2. haha. i got changed and followed him to mamak and ate like a man and then threw out like a sissy. haha. demam. probably because of all the travelling. yeah. we hang out. we are a gang now. WE DRIVE MPV--FAST gang. (because ibu couldnt drive the mpv.its a two-person gang). beat that. heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh.. edi driving.. mesti bawak laju! i know it.. hahaha.. eh, ayah lect kt FKE kan? slalu nampak dia kt sana...