Sunday, December 28, 2008

not active.

hey peeps.
i just wanted to inform that i am no longer on friendster, myspace or facebook. i decided to delete them all and focus on my blog. but you guys can still reach me through my boyfriend's account. i was having problem managing all of them and they distracted me. i was also feeling there were too much dramas that i've decided to step back. dunia maya yang penuh kepura-puraan. haha.

anyway this give me more time to sketch-skill nonsense and read. or finally this blog will be frequently updated! yay! haha. plus focusing on one thing ensure a greater product kan? =) i can be reached through ym or sms. and this blog of course.

i know its going to be hard to keep in touch with old schoolmates, and new. but please, please dont forget me! its a loss if you dont invite me to weddings. haha.

cya. loveya.



p/s: selamat pengantin baru buat cik aishah dan suami. and thanks for the A. hehe. sori tak dpt dtg, dorg sume takmo pegi. hehe

No comments: