Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pfft-pathetic.


5 Most Favorite Foods
1. (as everyone would know by now) nasi paprik ayam.
2. asam pedas ikan pari.
3. ikan siakap masak tiga rasa.
4. fries with choc sundae.
5. oh, and bloody durians. im so all malaysian.

10 Things I Love Doing
1. jumping on springy-bed when no one's watching.
2. put up my hair like a rockstar and strumming air guitar- when no one's around.
3. talking talking talk.
4. take pictures of my feet.
5. tidying up. but im no clean freak.
6. eat.
7. coloring. making something out of nothing.
8. riding the bus. find myself lost in the scenery outside the window.
9. bullying. so i feel all tough and cool. haha
10. being manja and gedik. i hated it but i found myself doing it all the time.

5 Things I Do When I'm EMO
1. complaining and whining.
2. screaming into a pillow like no one's bussiness.
3. eat. eat. eat.
4. listening to john mayer. he knows how to soothe me down. heh
5. do laundry. i'll wash everything.

5 Things I Love Doing When I'm Happy
1. eat. (mostly everything involve eating now).
2. helping people. sudd. being a good citizen.
3. doing sudoku.
4. go eat happy meal. haha.
5. go up the kitchen and help ibu with the cooking. haha.


5 Things I Want To Happen
1. global warming to end.
2. me owning a car. (pls!)
3. visualization of me holding a red psp in my hand to come true.
4. to get good results. (better than pesa i hoped! haha.)
5. to grow old with him.

Most Addicted songs
curr;
1. Leann Rimes - Cant Fight the Moonlight
2. Mirage - Pesawat
3. Kanye West - Heartless
4. PCD - Jai ho
5. Chris Brown - With you

5 People I Wish To tag
whoever, whatever, whenever.

1 comment:

Iman Hayat said...

ok aku definitely takut nk nek kete kalo kau drive.