Sunday, July 19, 2009

rough week

and indeed it was.

  1. monday blues. satu benda pasal math pun tak masuk.
  2. i decided to take a bus to class one morning, a bus full of boys. bawak t-square bagai. memang budak 1st year mechy la ni. dalam lab ada t-square la! tak payah nak nyemak2 bawak! buat sempit bas je.
  3. kena sound direct dengan puan mariam on thursday morning. it left me speechless. classmate pun terdiam. it felt like my chest was torn open and my heart was pulled out. what was it all about? nothing.
  4. sebelum kena sound direct, ibu called. i went outside to answer. mak long passed away around 8 am that morning. (al-fatihah)
  5. kena gastrik. twice this week.
  6. i was still tired from travelling back and forth to segamat, but i kept my spirit up and went to friday's evening class. and it just rained. so heavily. i was soaking wet up to my knees. and my books were dripping.
  7. i remembered tnc went mad. "kalau grad dengan 3rd class tak payah konvo la, buat malu je naik atas pentas." GULP!
  8. kak bai told me how she misses us. gosh. tears! i miss u too kak bai.
  9. and right now i miss ibu and all the talk in the car. and it was mostly about pessa. hehe. huuu, ibu, nak balikkk.

alhamdulillah there were still a few i should be thankful for, ice age3, nad and pessa

1 comment:

pessa said...

welcome my dear.. =)