Thursday, July 23, 2009

*belum ada tajuk*

its 4am and i left you a message,
i know you'd be asleep, but im hoping you're not.
it has been 4 hours since you recite me ayat Kursi,
since im in my time of the month.
and i come to realize,
it have been over a year we stayed this way.

seemed like it was only yesterday,
you repeatedly told me,
i am your first true love,
and you pray i will be your last.

and every time that scene repeatedly playing in mind,
i feel embarrass and silly and stupid,
for i cant say the same to you,
im not regretting for what my past has became,
as my past is what brought you to me,
my past has taught me and still teaches me,
to appreciate you,
to treasure you,
and to be true to you.
it has been my constant reminder to be grateful.

i somehow feel you are my gift from Him,
you brought back my glow,
you guided me out from the darkness,
you turned my life around.
you offered your hand when the world was against me,
i couldn't care less of what people would think and say,
you pushed me,
you made me believe in me.
moreover, you let me be me.

you have always been in my prayers,
for good health, good life and happiness.
and i constantly pray to be your rightful one,
to love, to share, to hold, and to last,
just before i place my two palms over my face.



i have always loved you and always will.
subuh.

2 comments:

ikabash said...

mengantok ok, cannot concentrate on en adnan..

pessa said...

rehat cukup2 eh malam ni =)