Wednesday, September 30, 2009

and it's you.

on average, i only see en faisal once a week this semester. not that i have anything to complaint about. he's busy with psm, assignment and whatnot, plus his supervisor is one hard fella to have appointments with. once he got through with his supervisor, he'll immediately called and canceled our plan.

its heart breaking i know, but i know soon i'll be where he's at. and i have to be supportive. to ease the pain, i've decided on keeping myself busy, im currently trying to master rubik's cube, my lil sister could solve it in less than 2minutes. she kept asking people to scramble the cube during last raya so she can solve it. atok said she's the brilliant one. adek has been teaching me to solve the rubik's cube, so yeah i have few tricks down my sleeves. hehe.

also, i've been pretty occupied with my course workloads and paperworks. without me knowing it, the class has voted me on dealing with finance and whatnot for class trips behind my back. i couldnt say no to that, coz they told me they trust me and respect my work performances. =) plus, i was the only girl to be in the committee. yeah, im honoured.

other than that, faz and i are trying to involve ourselves (since she's single, she have allllll the time) in whatever activities. few weeks back, puan mariam wanted us to be faci's on some faculty program. i said no to that, its not that im being arrogant, its just that i dont trust myself in giving advice or guiding. but i feel bad tho since that was the second time she asked for my help. next time she ask, without a doubt, i'll say yes.

keeping myself busy during the day have somehow helped me subside the feelings of wanting to see en faisal. but no doubt, he crosses my mind each minute, each second. urgghh, imagine how it was during nights! i accidentally gave en faisal a flying kiss the moment he was about to go back home after meeting me, in public! i hope no one sees what i did! hopefully not the junior, what a bad example i am! haha. guess i couldnt endure the rindu-ness. hehe.

p/s: definitely, definitely missing you.

3 comments:

missrivebell mumun said...

ika..
mun nanges biler bacer post nie..
its remind me kat 'die' a lots..
huhu..
seriously, i missed him since we didnt have time to see each other until further notice.. haha..
..xbalik cuti sem ni nanti, laagii laa..

ikabash said...

sori mun..

pessa kate dia pun mcm nak nangis bile bace..

takpe, kalau dh jodoh x kemane kan.. nanti dtg la bp lagi.. hehe

pessa said...

ley kte pi bp mall lg..hehe