Saturday, September 5, 2009

to my other half.

photo;flickr

dear en faisal,

it has been more than a week since i last saw you. it seems like you so far but yet so near. being away from you is making me grumpy. and weak. =( oh, wait a minute, i last saw you on monday morning. ika demam. but that doesnt count. because we didnt even chat, you just picked me up, company me to the doctor and send me right back. thoughts of that just made me want to cry. jahatnya saya. soriiiiiiiiiiiiii. but you know already that my temperature went high, i vomited, i felt like going nude in public, i felt like punching everyone in the face. and i even forgot to say thank youuuuuuuu. im so sorry.

you know what, its been ages since i last had fever. so no wonder la demam ni teruk gila, and lasted for days. to recall, last year langsung tak demam. i can barely stand on my own, it felt like the world is spinning, and i wanted to vomit again. i guess your supergirl just got hit by a kryptonite somewhere. hehe.

by the way love, here are my updates:

  1. break fast with friends was awesome! ibu asked why you didnt come along. next time ok?
  2. adik just installed a new game, grand theft auto. nak rembat. haha.
  3. i decided not to buy a baju kurung this time, im going for baju melayu! jom beli sama colour ok? we'll be like twins! ok, maybe that's a bad idea. ibu was like "ko dah buang tebiat?!!" kat phone.
  4. ayah told me to drive the mpv. from jb. to bp. my hands was shaking like mad. i know i've done it before, tapi mana pernah ika drive lagi lepas accident hari tu. so, i guess that's why i got fever. i was in tense. by the way, i only drove till machap, then i begged ayah to switch places.
  5. oh, ibu called. "buka dengan pesa ke?". hmm. baru sekali kan? sedihnya.
  6. i just got my maths quizzes marks, 9/10 and 10/10! aren't ya proud? thanks for tutoring me. =)
  7. fever's gone. but im still coughing badly. and new addition: flu.
  8. kalau suara serak campur sengau panggil ape? that's how my voice sounds right now.
i miss my bestfriend so much that i think i'll cry the minute i see you. jumpa lepas buka la ye, kalau tak batal puasa. hehe.



p/s: wondering when will u read this....

3 comments:

aliaana said...

no wayyy.
stay awy from me psp dude.
haha
beli sndiri
XD

pessa said...

saya dh baca post awak..maaf sebab terlambat.. kite jumpe mase buke esok k..saya dh belikn ape yg awk idamkn sgt..hehe

ikabash said...

adik: awak tido kakak main la hahah.


pessa: thank you for the gift =)