Wednesday, February 9, 2011

happy birthday to you!

dear my other half,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

here are virtual cakes for you.

i know! my fav! haha


love, for almost 3 years that we are together, there has not been a moment i regret. i appreciate you more now. i appreciate your patience on my moodswings, my weird cravings and my impulsive actions. i truly believe that no one can 'layan' me like you do. *tears* sob. sob.

you have also teached me to be relaxed, take things slowly and indulge in the moment. nothing good comes in rushing, so you told. you teached me how to distract bad aura and made me focus on my study. you took away my panic, and my insanity. i am now sane. haha.

i love you for who you are and for who i am when im with you. me. the-sloppy-clumsy-sweaty-smelly-fat-ugly-crazy-dahlabanyaksalahcakap-but tough-and berani me. only you are crazy enough to want to spend your lifetime with me. haha.

love, on his 23rd birthday last year.


currently boyfriend is not feeling well due to a bad headache. doctor said he is under stress and a slight increase in blood pressure. dont worry, he already made the promise to quit smoking. hee. but it has already been two days now, and poor love still has not recover yet. he's going to take another leave tomorrow and go for another check up at the hospital to find out what's wrong. please pray for his quick recovery. *im worried sick i tell you!*

"agaknya stress sebab nak beli handphone baru kot. haha". he jokingly told me the other day.

i know you wanted a new phone so bad, and the one you have now is getting on my nerve! cakap pun tak dengar, call pun tak dengar. sorry i couldn't buy it as your birthday prezzie. but i promise i will work hard so that i will have enough for whatever you want next year. boleh?


i wuv wuuuu. xoxo.
*sedihnya macam nak nangis. haha*

5 comments:

Akmal Hakim said...

smart la kek star wars..tapi dart vader nampak lain sgt..

ikabash said...

vader nampak mcm lalat haha

pessa said...

Thanx for your wish...im feeling better now..thanx for sharing our memories... =)

(membuat cinta ini kembali hangat)huhu

ikabash said...

dh bace pun! alhamdulillah..

yg dalam kurungan tu menyampah btol nak bace.

pessa said...

menyampah or suka?haha