Wednesday, July 16, 2008

girls just wanna have fun



i spent cuti hol like a king! well, not really. it was nad's idea that i spend the night with her so that we can have fun the next day. (it was hol holiday. haha. klaka.) en faisal insisted me on not going and left him alone, takut kebosanan.but nad's offer was too hot to resist! =) haha. around 9 to 10pm, both nad and ayob picked me up at college. to tell you the truth, it was hard leaving en faisal even it is only for a day. haha. yeke? we then had dinner on the way to batu pahat.

as i reached nad's school i was already making new friends. haha. We were sleeping on mattresses we laid on the floor. Haha. Gile kecoh la malam tuh. And I woke up to breakfast. And they cooked! Hmm. Bliss!! Oh, and en faisal’s texts cheered up the day too. Hehe.

As noon approached, we were off to our destination! Actually it was their plan. I only tagged along. Since there are 7 of us, two cars were used. And the drivers for the day were lucky Raza and Ikin! Haha. Jap2, sape yang suke jadi driver kan? Haha. First stop was ayer hitam. Those practical teachers wanted to get presents for their observers since their interns were about to be over in a couple of days. I helped them choose the perfect gifts. Hehe. And I got myself a heart-shaped pillow with little hearts and some writing on it- since NO ONE is getting me 1. huh.


Then we went to sungai lurus to have dinner and to witness the best gift u cannot resist- sunset over the sea. Biase la, begambar-gambar, berposing- posing. Haha.

Dah penat tuh pegi la makan kerang kat warung tepi laut tuh. Nana’s treat! Sonok gile! Makan free kan. Haha. Lepas maghrib we went back, but ikin had to make a detour to send me back to college.


No comments: