Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i know you cant wait for this. so are my sisters.

by far, my favourite teaser. sangat hot! from yahoo.

the most anticipated movie is going to be out in less than 4 weeks? how excited are you?? sangat kah? heeeee.


the only thing that keeping me excited is....

not the 6 pack abs of jacob, mind you.


the hot rides of the cullens! my, my sangat mouth watering (not bella).

carlisle's mercedes

edward's volvo. no wonder i couldnt find the car, its out for 2010! love love love.
can i have this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?


told ya im into machines. =) baik tengok transformers je. bahaha.

8 comments:

pessa said...

mmg true mechanical la you ni..asyik minat mesin je..hehe

ikabash said...

ni sume sbb en zamri la ni hahahah



your awesomeness, princess.

pessa said...

babitkan orang laen lah pulak..haha

ikabash said...

bagi credits kat en zamri, elok ape,



your coolness, princess

Machicken said...

Cyg!!!kak bai pun xsabar nk tgk filem new moon gak!!!this time, I will watch it with my boo...insyallah..

pessa said...

dh ade 'my boo' ke kakbai?..hehe

ikabash said...

your awesomeness demands to know who this "boo" ur talking about kak bai. blog lerrr.. heheh

Machicken said...

hahaha...sabar la adik oi...kl nk jumpe..meh kite jumpe live...meh la dtg lepak KL..ok?tp leh weekend jer..ahad..kl sabtu kene mlm ah