Sunday, December 6, 2009

acceptance ep. 4


when is a person really satisfied?
when is a person really happy?

i wish i was given a specific guide to how to reach you expectation. because when i thought i was already there, you told me i still have a long way to go. well, you did not actually said it like that, its more to criticism and sarcasm.

im not saying that im right, and that i deserve every empathy and attention i should get after i express my feelings. i have not heard from your side, and i thought maybe, u had a rough day-- all year round.

i did things i dont even like to do, just for you and it thought i have gave my very best and all you could say was "get creative". no thank you's. no thumb up.

and when i did things where im totally scare of doing, u said "whats so hard about this? its easy." for you! you had more than 30 years of experience. im still new at this!

somehow, im thankful that i am treated this way. you made me cant wait to get on my own two feet. you made me work hard. you made me think forward. most of all, you made me strong. mentally.


how weird this may sound, you might be the first person i thank when i made it to the real world.

No comments: