Tuesday, December 29, 2009

who said having your own car is a bliss?

im not complaining or anything, im grateful for what i've been given. more than i deserve actually. but sometimes, all the time actually, i panicked, i feel like vomitting-- which im not sure if it because of an illness or im just overwhelmed. my heartbeat is faster than usual, prolly due to the adrenaline rush and its making it hard for me the get a good night sleep. why you ask?

  1. i cant concentrate in class, i keep asking myself whether i have pulled up the handbrake.
  2. what if somebody accidentally scratch my car?
  3. have i locked my car?
  4. will i get to my room safely?
  5. what if i drive to slow? will people behind me get mad?
i keep having these visions of me involve in car collision, i'll hurt, ayah will be mad. and then we ended up broke just to fix the bloody car. everytime i steer the wheel. seriously, i need help.


seriously, im not enjoying this i-have-my-own-car thing.

8 comments:

pessa said...

cekalkan hati...ika boleh! =)

ikabash said...

ika boleh! (dlm mimpi)

pessa said...

ika boleh..kene tambah keyakinan dalam diri lagi.. =)

ikabash said...

if only confidence is like sugar, i'll take em anytime with my coffee

nad said...

yep. ika bole! sbb ko ta bese lg kot..lame2 nnt ok la tu...jgn cuak sgt okeh..

ikabash said...

cuak gile mcm tunggu pengantin laki dlm blek hahahha

wanie sk said...

am having the same problem ika...huhu..nak2 plak after 5 years of no driving..tibe2 my dad tinggalkan keta tok me jaga....chayok2 to both of us!

ikabash said...

thanks so much wanie :)